From Minecraft Wiki
June 20, 2013
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish. Lighting makes fire all over the place!
- – Running at a high resolution causes large portions of the screen to be UNCLICKABLE
- – Death counter does not update
- – Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks
- – Entities other than the player can't leave the end
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Tamed Wolves/Cats Teleporting when Leashed to a Fence
- – enchantments on a mob's weapon does not affect other mobs
- – Other player's cats can be tied to a lead and dragged away
- – resource packs not converting correctly
- – Unable to load ResourcePack with missing directory-ZipEntries.
- – Credits end too fast
- – Messed up textures of some items
From the previous snapshot
- – First my sound was off and I was going to turn it up, but when I did it crashed.