From Minecraft Wiki
June 20, 2013
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-188 – 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish. Lighting makes fire all over the place!
- MC-607 – Running at a high resolution causes large portions of the screen to be UNCLICKABLE
- MC-4266 – Death counter does not update
- MC-13559 – Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks
- MC-16075 – Entities other than the player can't leave the end
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-13745 – Tamed Wolves/Cats Teleporting when Leashed to a Fence
- MC-16861 – enchantments on a mob's weapon does not affect other mobs
- MC-17537 – Other player's cats can be tied to a lead and dragged away
- MC-17849 – resource packs not converting correctly
- MC-17856 – Unable to load ResourcePack with missing directory-ZipEntries.
- MC-17864 – Credits end too fast
- MC-18158 – Messed up textures of some items
From the previous snapshot
- MC-18468 – First my sound was off and I was going to turn it up, but when I did it crashed.
References[edit | edit source]