From Minecraft Wiki
June 17, 2013
13w25a is the fifteenth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode.
- – Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name, but unable to use and/or delete it.
- – Birch leaves don't use leaves_birch.png
From the previous snapshot
- – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70
- – Crash selecting resource pack [13w24b]
- – Server crash / hang after typing /kill
- – Flowing water / lava color corrupted after switching off 3D Anaglyphs
- – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability
- – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture
- – Crash uploading textures to graphics card
- – Armor bar shown too high during Health Boost or Absorption
- – Health and Absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line
- – Resource packs not effective until after restart
- – Resource pack not working