From Minecraft Wiki
June 17, 2013
13w25a is the fifteenth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-1124 – Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode.
- MC-15145 – Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-16003 – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name, but unable to use and/or delete it.
- MC-17797 – Birch leaves don't use leaves_birch.png
From the previous snapshot
- MC-17830 – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70
- MC-17831 – Crash selecting resource pack [13w24b]
- MC-17910 – Server crash / hang after typing /kill
- MC-17917 – Flowing water / lava color corrupted after switching off 3D Anaglyphs
- MC-17935 – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability
- MC-17936 – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture
- MC-17941 – Crash uploading textures to graphics card
- MC-18010 – Armor bar shown too high during Health Boost or Absorption
- MC-18011 – Health and Absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line
- MC-18164 – Resource packs not effective until after restart
- MC-18228 – Resource pack not working