We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
June 14, 2013
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Absorption effect
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Carpet can now be placed on top of any block
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-552 – Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional
- MC-9917 – In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game
- MC-13276 – Zombies with increased health don't deal damage
- MC-16530 – When under resistance effects above 5,
/killcommand does not work.
- MC-17037 – No error report when minecraft crashes
- MC-17701 – Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames.
- MC-18088 – Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict?
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-16183 – Using the autocomplete function in chat (tab) disconnects clients in multiplayer
- MC-16639 – Game Tick Speed Issue?
- MC-17295 – Scoreboard objectives disappears when logging out
- MC-17444 – Health scoreboard doesn't display hearts from health boost
- MC-17454 – Take damage when removing health boost effect
- MC-17558 – natural regeneration = false not working in peaceful
- MC-17608 – issue with carpet
- MC-17622 – Baby Zombies Spawner crash the game
From the previous snapshot
- MC-17656 – No Server Connection Bars in Multiplayer Menu or Ingame
- MC-17660 – Ressources packs still named Texture packs in options
- MC-17663 – "Health Boost" Potion Effect shows "potion.healthBoost"
- MC-17666 – Minecarts do not have the correct texture pack
- MC-17700 – firecharge texture is green
- MC-17731 – GUI broken when Boss health bar is visible
- MC-17747 – Carpet can be placed ontop of glass panes but not ontop of iron bars
- MC-17753 – Texts for "credits" and "end" not showing up properly in default or with a resource pack on.
- MC-17757 – Resource pack's/mcmeta's "frametime" is ignored when "time": 1
- MC-17784 – DoDaylightCycle bed bug
- MC-17803 – Biome colormaps are not updating on texture pack change
- MC-17827 – Ghasts shoot with end portal frames