June 14, 2013
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Added Absorption effect.
- Can now be placed on top of any block.
- This is part of the fix for being unable to place carpet on iron bars.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional.
- – In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game.
- – Zombies with increased health don't deal damage.
/killcommand does not work.
– When under resistance effects above 5,
- – No error report when minecraft crashes.
- – Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames.
- – Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict?
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Using the autocomplete function in chat (tab) disconnects clients in multiplayer.
- – Game tick speed issue.
- – Scoreboard objectives disappears when logging out.
- – Health scoreboard doesn't display hearts from health boost.
- – Take damage when removing health boost effect.
- – Natural regeneration = false not working in peaceful.
- – Issue with carpet.
- – Baby zombie spawner crashes the game.
From the previous snapshot
- – No server connection bars in Multiplayer menu or ingame.
- – Ressources packs still named Texture packs in options.
- – "Health Boost" Potion Effect shows "potion.healthBoost".
- – Minecarts do not have the correct texture pack.
- – Firecharge texture is green.
- – GUI broken when Boss health bar is visible.
- – Carpet can be placed ontop of glass panes but not ontop of iron bars.
- – Texts for "credits" and "end" not showing up properly in default or with a resource pack on.
- – Resource pack's/mcmeta's "frametime" is ignored when "time": 1.
- – DoDaylightCycle bed bug.
- – Biome colormaps are not updating on texture pack change.
- – Ghasts shoot with end portal frames.