From Minecraft Wiki
June 14, 2013
- Added Absorption effect
- Carpet can now be placed on top of any block
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional
- – In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game
- – Zombies with increased health don't deal damage
/killcommand does not work.
– When under resistance effects above 5,
- – No error report when minecraft crashes
- – Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames.
- – Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict?
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Using the autocomplete function in chat (tab) disconnects clients in multiplayer
- – Game Tick Speed Issue?
- – Scoreboard objectives disappears when logging out
- – Health scoreboard doesn't display hearts from health boost
- – Take damage when removing health boost effect
- – natural regeneration = false not working in peaceful
- – issue with carpet
- – Baby Zombies Spawner crash the game
From the previous snapshot
- – No Server Connection Bars in Multiplayer Menu or Ingame
- – Ressources packs still named Texture packs in options
- – "Health Boost" Potion Effect shows "potion.healthBoost"
- – Minecarts do not have the correct texture pack
- – firecharge texture is green
- – GUI broken when Boss health bar is visible
- – Carpet can be placed ontop of glass panes but not ontop of iron bars
- – Texts for "credits" and "end" not showing up properly in default or with a resource pack on.
- – Resource pack's/mcmeta's "frametime" is ignored when "time": 1
- – DoDaylightCycle bed bug
- – Biome colormaps are not updating on texture pack change
- – Ghasts shoot with end portal frames