Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
June 13, 2013
|Protocol version number||
13w24a is the thirteenth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Added new gamerule for day-night cycle –
- Stops time relative to day changing from incrementing, pausing the sky in place
- Removed Texture Pack support, added Resource Packs
- Spiders now have a chance to spawn with potion effects
- Spawn eggs work on water
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-1126 – Server Command "/whitelist list" doesn't display the full list of players
- MC-1202 – Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect.
- MC-2097 – You can't get "The End?" achievement
- MC-2419 – Persistence Required Tag Freezes Mobs
- MC-2692 – Hard to spawn Squids
- MC-15732 – Achievement "We Need to Go Deeper" rewarded for going through an End Portal
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-11199 – Eye of Ender does not always lead to the nearest Stronghold
- MC-14690 – ScoreBoard health objective crashes game
- MC-15058 – Scoreboard "health" objective set to display "belowname" disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream
- MC-16149 – Lava texture animation moves too fast / Animated textures ignoring text files
From the previous snapshot
- MC-17573 – Witches targeting themselves under certain circumstances