Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
June 13, 2013
13w24a is the thirteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Added new gamerule for day-night cycle.
- Stops time relative to day changing from incrementing, pausing the sky in place.
- Now work on water.
- Removed texture-skis, because this texture had considered a joke by Dinnerbone.
- Now have a chance to spawn with potion effects.
- Added Resource pack support.
- Removed Texture pack support, ...
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Server command "/whitelist list" doesn't display the full list of players.
- – Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect.
- – Players can't get "The End?" achievement.
- – Persistence required tag freezes mobs.
- – Hard to spawn squids.
- – Achievement "We Need to Go Deeper" rewarded for going through an end portal.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Eye of ender does not always lead to the nearest stronghold.
- – ScoreBoard health objective crashes game.
- – Scoreboard "health" objective set to display "belowname" disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream.
- – Lava texture animation moves too fast/animated textures ignoring text files.
From the previous snapshot
- – Witches targeting themselves under certain circumstances.