June 13, 2013
13w24a is the thirteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Added new gamerule for day-night cycle.
- Stops time relative to day changing from incrementing, pausing the sky in place.
- Now work on water.
- Removed texture-skis, because this texture had considered a joke by Dinnerbone.
- Now have a chance to spawn with potion effects.
- Added Resource pack support.
- Removed Texture pack support, ...
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Server command "/whitelist list" doesn't display the full list of players.
- – Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect.
- – Players can't get "The End?" achievement.
- – Persistence required tag freezes mobs.
- – Hard to spawn squids.
- – Achievement "We Need to Go Deeper" rewarded for going through an end portal.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Eye of ender does not always lead to the nearest stronghold.
- – ScoreBoard health objective crashes game.
- – Scoreboard "health" objective set to display "belowname" disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream.
- – Lava texture animation moves too fast/animated textures ignoring text files.
From the previous snapshot
- – Witches targeting themselves under certain circumstances.