From Minecraft Wiki
June 7, 2013
13w23a is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Added splash screens
- "What's up Doc?"
- Spreads certain players from an origin point
- Has a Max Spread and Minimum Distance from player to player
- Can put teams together
- Added new gamerule for natural health regeneration -
- Continued work on resource packs
- Still not quite ready yet
- Balanced potions and hunger to improve gameplay
- Instant Health nerfed by 33% (heals only 4 health points/2 hearts at level I)
- Regeneration nerfed by 50% (takes 50 ticks/2.5 seconds to restore 1 health point/.5 heart at level I)
- Natural health regeneration now costs hunger points/saturation points
- Balanced some recipes to improve gameplay
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Cows eat buckets. Seems unhealthy.
- – Teleporting to "NaN" (not a number) crashes the game
- – [crash] mob spawner crashing game
From the previous snapshot
- – Dogs attack Horses