From Minecraft Wiki
May 30, 2013
13w22a is the tenth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Horse, donkey, mule, zombie horse and skeleton horse sounds implemented
- Villager sounds implemented
- This includes several variants of idle, yes, no, haggle, and hit sounds, as well as a single death sound
- Leads have a higher tolerance to stress, making it more difficult for leads to break
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
- – Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players
- – Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles"
- – Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – The horses do not make any sound but do open their mouths.
- – Horse can climb ladders/vines
- – Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
- – Leashes break when riding a horse
- – Cannot tie wild horses and foals
- – Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
- – Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
- – horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
- – Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
- – Opening inventory on wild horse allows you to saddle it up
- – Problem with horse movement.
- – Horses not running fast in creative
- – Horse – Shift Key Locking
- – Tamed Donkey / Mule drops 2 saddles on death
- – IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living
- – Horse Speed does not remain constant