From Minecraft Wiki
May 2, 2013
13w18a is the fourth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Added Block of Coal.
- Start of a new texture loading system.
- New "missing texture" texture.
- Added crafting recipes for leads and hay blocks.
- Hay blocks are crafted with wheat similarly to mineral blocks.
- Hay blocks cannot be crafted back into wheat.
- Added chest generation in Nether Fortresses.
- Chests generate in corners of interior corridors
- Locked Chests texture changed again.
- Tweaked horse equipment obtainability.
- Players can no longer craft horse armor.
- Horses now use the same saddle that pigs use.
- Saddles can now be found in most generated chests.
- Added horse armor to dungeons.
- Removed Horse Saddles.
- Normal saddles are now required to ride horses.
- Adjustments related to horses makes them more practical later in the game.
- Redstone Comparators now output a signal for cauldrons and end portal frames.
- Mechanic whereby zombies spawn more zombies adjusted to be subtle and not as easily visible to the player.
- Zombies spawn in dark areas far from the player or in caves.
- Carpets can now be placed on translucent blocks.
- Cocoa beans removed from dungeon chests.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Mobs not realizing they killed their attacker and trying to attack empty space
- – Dogs wont stop snarling after punched by someone else
- – Despawning cured zombie
- – Lava decay fails to schedule block update
- – Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – You can pick up command blocks with any pickaxe
From the previous snapshot
- – Can't place carpet on translucent blocks