We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
April 25, 2013
13w17a is the third snapshot released for 1.6.1.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added hardened clay
- Obtained by smelting a clay block
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the Creative inventory
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Tooltip shows what category a block/item is in.
- Water lakes no longer generate in deserts; however, lava lakes continue to do so
- Water lakes only generate on the edge of desert and desert hills biomes
- Zombies have a low chance to spawn more zombies when they take damage
- This is an early version of the function; In the future, this will mainly apply to spawning zombies out of sight in enclosed spaces.
- The carpet crafting recipe now gives 3 carpet blocks
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-22 – Jukebox audio volume doesn't decrease
- MC-1407 – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- MC-7134 – Silverfish breaking blocks when "mobGriefing" is set to false
- MC-8112 – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- MC-8260 – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- MC-12133 – Arrows visually float when shot into a block
From the launcher
- MC-13692 – Launcher Beta - OS X with Retina Display is pixelated
- MC-14606 – New Minecraft Launcher unable to play/download snapshot
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-14618 – Custom Language-Pack Removal