Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
April 25, 2013
13w17a is the third snapshot released for 1.6.1.
- Added hardened clay
- Obtained by smelting a clay block
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the Creative inventory
- Tooltip shows what category a block/item is in.
- Water lakes no longer generate in deserts; however, lava lakes continue to do so
- Water lakes only generate on the edge of desert and desert hills biomes
- Zombies have a low chance to spawn more zombies when they take damage
- This is an early version of the function; In the future, this will mainly apply to spawning zombies out of sight in enclosed spaces.
- The carpet crafting recipe now gives 3 carpet blocks
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Jukebox audio volume doesn't decrease
- – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- – Silverfish breaking blocks when "mobGriefing" is set to false
- – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- – Arrows visually float when shot into a block
From the launcher
- – Launcher Beta - OS X with Retina Display is pixelated
- – New Minecraft Launcher unable to play/download snapshot
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Custom Language-Pack Removal