As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 13w16b
April 23, 2013
13w16b was reuploaded soon after release to fix the tooltips for hay bales and leads.
- Added name tags.
- Is now slower.
- Doesn't glide as much as it did last snapshot.
- Crash reporting
- Re-enabled crash reporting.
From the launcher
- – Unintended debug output to console if .minecraft does not exist.
- – Icon in the taskbar shows LWJGL default icon while loading Minecraft.
- – New launcher fails to launch on certain linux setups.
- – New Launcher 0.2 not starting on OS X.
- – no lwjgl in java.library.path.
- – The new snapshot doesn't run under Linux.
From the previous snapshot
- – Leash and hay bale do not have a name.
- – When going fullscreen, character looks up into the sky and spins around quickly.
- – Players do not activate stone pressure plates anymore.
- – Nullpointer exception when entering boat/minecart/riding horse.
- – Color of the experience bar while having spawn eggs, enchantment bottles, enchanted books and nether stars in the inventory.
- – When killing a horse you will get a normal saddle back.
- – SMP/LAN: NPE when right clicking horses.
- – Boats do not work in 13w16a.
- – Mobs become stuck on carpet.
- – Mouse cursor no longer snaps back to center of window after exiting inventories/menus.
- – Carpets obstruct bed spawns / stuck in ceiling after leaving bed.