March 14, 2013
13w11a is the first snapshot released for 1.5.1.
- Can now be combined to raise their enchantment level or combine multiple enchantments on a single book.
- When combining two enchantments for a higher level variation, the player requires two of the same level enchanted book.
- They are still subject to the normal enchantment level limits.
- A few assorted changes.
From released versions before 1.5.1
mobGriefingis set on false.
– Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule
- – Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- – Fire on hopper not visible.
- – If the player use an external editing tool (MCEdit) to give an enchanted book with multiple enchantments, and said player tries to combine it with an item, it will only enchant it with the first enchantment on the list.
- – Hopper doesn't try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- – Fire doesn't show on 8 layered snow and hopper.
- – Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen.
- – Breaking a container with items that is connected via a solid block with a comparator does not update the comparator.
- – Falling block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed.
- – Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones.