From Minecraft Wiki
March 6, 2013
- Dispensers and droppers will now only fire once when they receive a redstone signal. To fire again, the signal must be turned off and on again. (Previously a dispenser would fire whenever it had a signal and a nearby block changed.)
From released versions before 1.5
- – Pushing TNT with a Piston and activating it at the same time duplicates it
- – Placing a solid block near TNT and above redstone torch won't update the TNT
- – Dispenser and Dropper shooting out when updated
- – Long redstone wire does not update/behaves strange in newly loaded chunks
- – Server crashes if spaces are input on the console
- – Night Vision Potions that are edited to last longer create a potentially seizure-inducing flashing sky background.
- – Animals can breed over distances up to almost 8 blocks when only separated by fences
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Droppers and Dispensers aren't triggered by 1 or 2 tick pulses
- – Comparator strings fail to transmit 1-tick pulses
- – Items disappearing of droppers in some situations
- – Furnace interface occasionally closes when adding fuel, deleting all items in the furnace
- – Named Mobs Don't have Named Babies
- – Scoreboard Teams function does not accept @p or @r arguments
- – Comparators are still very inconsistent in 13w06a
- – Non translatable error message "Could not clear the inventory of <player>, no items to remove"
- – Getting into a minecart with a mob in it crashes minecraft
- – Comparator coming off of chests, droppers, hoppers ... behave strangely.
- – Adding items to brewing stand using dropper does not change state of comparator
From the previous snapshot
- – 2 Hoppers funneling unstackable items into a 3rd Hopper at the same time cause the 3rd Hopper to not funnel items into a container
- – Dispensers continually shoot/use certain items like water buckets and flint&steel
- – Comparators still giving off power when hopper inventory is empty
- – Message "THIS TOO" in console
- – Powered dispensers and droppers update when normal chest is opened or closed within 2 blocks.
- – Full hoppers feeding into full hoppers causes the forward hopper to stall