March 4, 2013
13w10a is the fourteenth snapshot released for 1.5.
- Added activated rail texture.
- Spawn rates in swamps now depend on the current moon phase.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Unicode font text shadow misaligned.
- – Grass fades under upside-down stairs (except oak wood ones).
- – Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state.
- – Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created.
- – Furnace tile entities reproducing - Internal performance bug.
- – Last direct Multiplayer connection does not get saved.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and noteblocks.
- – Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- – Faceless furnace/furnace duplication glitches.
- – Extending piston animation missing.
- – Piston retracting disappears if pushed out by another piston.
- – Issues with baby cows' hitboxes.
- – Unicode defined font in texture pack is misfunctional.
- – Hard crash when trying to load a custom world.
- – Comparator doesn't update when a hopper takes in only part of an item stack.
From the previous snapshot
- – Hopper cool-down is messed up.
- – Piston arm passes through other piston.
- – Hoppers facing one another are inconsistent.
- – Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view.
- – Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered.
- – Updated redstone bug (detectorrail).
/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "
%s" instead of the team's name. – "