From Minecraft Wiki
March 4, 2013
13w10a is the fourteenth snapshot released for 1.5.
- Added activated detector rail texture
- Slime spawn rates in swamps now depend on the current moon phase
From released versions before 1.5
- – Unicode font text shadow misaligned
- – Grass fades under upside-down stairs (except oak wood ones)
- – Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state
- – Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created
- – Furnace Tile Entities reproducing - Internal performance bug
- – Last Direct Multiplayerconnection does not get saved
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and Noteblocks
- – Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- – Faceless Furnace/Furnace Duplication.
- – Extending Piston animation missing
- – Piston retracting disappears if pushed out by another piston
- – Issues with Baby Cows' hitboxes
- – Unicode defined font in texture pack is misfunctional.
- – Hard Crash
- – Comparator doesn't update when a hopper takes in only part of an item stack
From the previous snapshot
- – Hopper Cool-Down is messed up
- – Piston arm passes through other piston
- – Hoppers facing one another are inconsistent.
- – Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view
- – Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered
- – updated redstone bug (detectorrail)
/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "
%s" instead of the team's name