February 27, 2013
- Command: /effect <player> <effect> [seconds] [amplifier].
- Maximum number of seconds are 1,000,000
- Amplifier increases level of the chosen status effect
- Maximum number for [amplifier] is 4
- Only added to few randomly chosen players.
- Exactly 100 players were chosen.
- Feature is accessed through button in the Menu screen.
From released versions before 1.5
- – crowdin.net: Entry entity.WitherBoss.name is missing – German translation is "Withern".
- – Self-Powered Redstone Lamp / Breaking a repeater with a piston pointing at a block won't stop the circuit.
- – Potatoes are not affected by the Fortune enchantment.
- – Items with NBT data do not stack correctly due to serialization.
- – Named tools/armor disappearing from inventory/
- – Infinite duration bug.
- – /clear with command blocks not working with armor that has been worn with custom damage values.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Cannot drop items in Creative mode.
- – Texturepacks no longer work.
- – Rail duplication glitch.
- – World crashes after a few seconds.
- – blocks keep the redstone state when breaking a comparator that powers that block.
- – Pistons can't destroy comparators.
- – Crash with 512x texture pack.
- – Fortune doesn't affect the drop rate of apples and saplings.
- – "Pick Block" on certain items then switching to survival creates infinite or ghost items.
- – When removing "Ghost Items" from the inventory, the number may be negative or zero.
From the previous snapshot
- – GUI text is messed up when changing textures / Block & item textures replaced by letters or other textures.
- – Pressing Single or Multiplayer button crashes the game.
- – Mining fatigue broken.