February 7, 2013
13w06a is the ninth snapshot released for 1.5.
- NBT structure is 100% the same as with normal mob spawners.
- It is not an obtainable item, but can only be added as an entity with external editors.
- Some new lighting optimizations.
From released versions before 1.5
- – Spawning in the air after creating a new world.
- – Pigs constantly jumping, when player control them on half slabs and stairs.
- – Z-fighting of iron bars / glass panes with the block below / above.
- – Graphical piston glitch.
- – Baby mob collision boxes are too large.
- – Village lamp post floating torches.
- – Wither skeletons have wrong hitbox.
- – Trapdoor is closed when redstone repeater is one block below and powered.
- – FallingSand support for block IDs > 128.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Double trapped chest, makes two sounds when opening and closing.
- – No sound from some trapped chests.
- – Villager trade menu missing name.
- – Trapped chest blocked by a block still allow hopper to place items in them.
- – Placing a block East of the Hopper makes the inside appear black.
- – Piston pushing piston bugs / piston duplicating piston.
- – Scoreboard bug.
- – Crash when trying to load a world. Does not happen 100% of the time.
- – Comparators do not update their output signal.
- – Team option "friendlyfire" is not saved to disk; resets upon map reload.
From the previous snapshot
- – Scoreboard name duplication glitch.
- – Objective scores displayed in the player list no longer work after a team color is applied.
From the same version (reupload)
- – Snapshot 13w06a Immediately Crashes upon loading world red crash screen.
- – Normal Minecarts spawn Pig-Spawner minecarts.
/killdeath message. – Incorrect