From Minecraft Wiki
January 11, 2013
- Trapped Chests can now transmit signal downward through one block. This does not apply horizontally (through walls)
- Powering a hopper now also stops it from taking in items (see comparison between 13w02a and 13w02b)
- Large/double chests can now release a redstone signal when connected to a Comparator depending on the amount of stacks within. Before, double chests would only emit a signal depending on how full each individual chest was (a double chest with only the top half full would emit a full signal from the side that the items were in).
- Changed the Activator Rail recipe – the new recipe includes two sticks and a redstone torch, as well as the 6 iron ingots. Dinnerbone stated the previous crafting recipe was not intended.
From released versions before 1.5
- – You can place Vines into Vines
- – Different timings on pistons in near same enviroment
- – Anvil name change cost
- – All the different Firework stars stack.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Can't fill completely a double chest with the hopper
- – Trapped chests only transmit redstone signal via redstone dust
- – Wrong death message when using renamed sword
- – comparator only works for one half of a double chest
- – Hopper doesn't pull out items that were smelted in the furnace
- – Items traveling over hoppers, turn invisible.
- – Shift double click armor quirk
- – visual error /non-mechanical lighting glitch
From the previous snapshot
- – Crash at 13w02a Startup [Failed to start game]
- – Hopper item looks odd when dropped
- – Texture of the furnace and the dispenser in the inventory are not showing the blocks "face"
- – Biome's grass color does not get applied to the sides of the grass block in 13w02a
- – Looking at certain items crashes the game
- – the tnt minecart is missing the ssss sound once triggered
- – Minecart with TNT fails to return correct items when removed by player
- – Ghast fireball / Fireball texture
- – White textures everywhere!
- – stitched_terrain.png and stitched_items.png on desktop
- – Cauldrons have no bottom texture inside
- – TNT Minecarts cannot be dispense from a dispenser onto rails
- – Lever placed on top of Hopper don't stop the leaking
- – TNT Minecarts Disappear on Reload
- – Crash after opening the world
- – [Regression] Brewing Stand does not show water bottles/potions in world.
- – Furnace fed by hopper doesn't show the fire animation
- – TNT carts don't appear in nether after being sent through portal
- – disabled hopper doesn't suck up items entites correctly
- – No Quartz sprite in textures
- – Dupe planks
- – Hoppers Transferring items too fast
- – Hopper still duplicating items
- – Minecraft not load textures