The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 13w01b
January 4, 2013
- All containers output a redstone signal when a Comparator is placed against it directly.
- The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with Trapped Chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Can now shift-click rails onto the block to empty Chest Minecarts.
From released versions before 1.5
- – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world.
- – Infinite rail duplication glitch.
- – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items.
- – Tile entity crashing bug.
From the previous snapshot
- – Removing a block with a redstone torch on it will not remove the redstone torch.
- – Crash when using new inventory features.
- – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created.
- – TNT render blocks invisible.
- – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper.
- – New inventory mechanics can break crafting.
- – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash.
- – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- – Players could not smelt Nether quartz ore.
- – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0).
- – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it.
- – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- – TNT with Trapped chests.
- – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- – Comparators don't have a delay.