From Minecraft Wiki
January 4, 2013
Changes[edit | edit source]
- You can now shift-click rails onto Hoppers to empty Chest Minecarts
- All containers output a redstone signal when a Comparator is placed against it directly. The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with Trapped Chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Locked Chests texture changed with an addition redstone block.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-302 – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world
- MC-1619 – Infinite rail duplication glitch
- MC-3287 – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items
- MC-3339 – Tile entity crashing bug
From the previous snapshot
- MC-5711 – Removing a block with a Redstone Torch on it will not remove the Redstone Torch
- MC-5721 – Crash when using new inventory features
- MC-5728 – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- MC-5729 – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created
- MC-5746 – TNT render blocks invisible
- MC-5748 – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper
- MC-5759 – New inventory mechanics can break crafting
- MC-5768 – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash
- MC-5773 – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- MC-5786 – You can't smelt the Nether Quartz Ore
- MC-5789 – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0)
- MC-5798 – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it
- MC-5845 – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- MC-5846 – Tnt with Trapped chests
- MC-5871 – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- MC-5934 – Comparators don't have a delay