From Minecraft Wiki
January 4, 2013
- You can now shift-click rails onto Hoppers to empty Chest Minecarts
- All containers output a redstone signal when a Comparator is placed against it directly. The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with Trapped Chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Locked Chests texture changed with an addition redstone block.
From released versions before 1.5
- – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world
- – Infinite rail duplication glitch
- – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items
- – Tile entity crashing bug
From the previous snapshot
- – Removing a block with a Redstone Torch on it will not remove the Redstone Torch
- – Crash when using new inventory features
- – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created
- – TNT render blocks invisible
- – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper
- – New inventory mechanics can break crafting
- – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash
- – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- – You can't smelt the Nether Quartz Ore
- – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0)
- – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it
- – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- – Tnt with Trapped chests
- – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- – Comparators don't have a delay