From Minecraft Wiki
December 14, 2012
- Thorns damage is now customizable.
- Fire Protection now extinguishes players more quickly.
- Blast Protection now reduces explosion recoil.
From released versions before 1.4.6
- – Mobs walking slow when you hit them
- – Chest glitch - Server/Client desync
- – Flaming Arrows Take a Bit to "Flame"
- – Can't remove xp bars from the "xp-1L" command when you're between level 0 and 1
From the 1.4.6 snapshots
- – Firework Crafting / unusable ingredients in fireworks are used
From the previous snapshot
- – Too Highlight shows when itemstack changes
NullPointerExceptionwhen nothing in your hand
- – zombies sometimes stop attacking
- – Unbreaking does not work on armor
- – Opening an GUI will show the item name in the hotbar again
- – Enchanted Item Bug in 3D