Java Edition 12w49a
(Redirected from 12w49a)
December 7, 2012
12w49a is the first snapshot released for 1.4.6.
- New kind of slab.
- Made by using 3 nether brick blocks in a horizontal line.
- Used for enchanting items.
- New kind of shootable projectible.
- Sound effects will come soon.
- Fireworks are customizable by crafting
- Used for crafting Firework rockets.
- When holding sneak, the player can place blocks and items (like redstone, repeaters, and levers) directly onto blocks such as crafting tables, furnaces, and dispensers.
- The blast radius of fireballs a specific Ghast shoots can be customized with an editor.
From released versions before 1.4.6
- XP. – [1-9] clicking an item out of a furnace does not give
- farmlands to dirt even if mobGriefing gamerule is set on false. – Mobs can still revert
- Enderman on fire with flint and steel, or lava, will not make it teleport away. – Setting an
- fire do not flee. – Animals on
- – Boats always get placed in the same direction and not based on how they get placed.
- Endermen cannot dodge flame arrow. When the arrow is shot the Enderman moves out of the way but is still set on fire. –
- Nether, the game auto-selects the first item on the toolbar. – When you enter the
- Leaves have the incorrect tool tip. –
- creative. – "Drowning" in
- – Enchant command cannot enchant with ID 0 (Protection).
- – You don't hear the xp sound you get every 5 levels.
- Minecarts and falling entities flickering / jittering (updated 1.4.5). –
- – Passsive mob spawn eggs don't consume.
- Endermen don't open their mouth when attacked by other mobs. –
- – Pressing F3+B displays hitboxes.. rendering invisibility potions useless.
- – wither can sometimes destroy its own star due to the posthumous detonation of wither skulls.