October 17, 2012
12w42a is the fourteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.4.2.
- New crafting recipe, now is 31 iron ingots instead of 55.
- Minor visual changes.
- The player can repair tools and armor using their source material.
- Reduced experience level cost.
- When powering either side of a repeater directly with another repeater, it will lock the current state of the other repeater until the signal to the powering repeater is turned off.
- If a repeater that is on is locked, it will stay on.
- If a repeater that is off is locked, it cannot output a signal.
- When locked, the repeater's second torch will no longer be visible and a bar textured similarly to bedrock will appear.
- Updated language file.
- IPs can now be individually hidden
9 bugs fixed
- Fixed very damaged anvils dropping from at least 6 blocks becoming a glitched entity that cannot be removed until the map is reloaded.
- Fixed digging straight down glitching the player into blocks again.
- Fixed PvP-disabled servers still allowing players to set other players on fire using Fire Aspect enchanted swords.
- Fixed dropping from low heights doing damage on certain occasions.
- Fixed dropping an anvil on an end crystal crashing the game.
- Fixed the game sometimes crashing when using F3+H to show durability on items and then moving the mouse over a non-blank map.
- Fixed the game crashing when maximizing the game while in the anvil UI.
- Fixed a stack overflow error when dispensers attempted to place water or lava into a solid block.
- Fixed the crafting table and cauldron that spawn in Swamp Huts spawning at the top of the hut.