The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 12w42a
October 17, 2012
|This section would benefit from the addition of isometric renders.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable isometric renders to the article.
The specific instructions are: "Minor visual changes
- New crafting recipe, now is 31 iron ingots instead of 55.
- Minor visual changes.
- The player can repair tools and armor using their source material.
- Reduced experience level cost.
- When powering either side of a repeater directly with another repeater, it will lock the current state of the other repeater until the signal to the powering repeater is turned off.
- If a repeater that is on is locked, it will stay on.
- If a repeater that is off is locked, it cannot output a signal.
- When locked, the repeater's second torch will no longer be visible and a bar textured similarly to bedrock will appear.
- Updated language file.
- IPs can now be individually hidden.
- Added the ability to use numbers to move items from or to the hotbar in an inventory GUI.
9 bugs fixed
- Fixed very damaged anvils dropping from at least 6 blocks becoming a glitched entity that cannot be removed until the map is reloaded.
- Fixed digging straight down glitching the player into blocks again.
- Fixed PvP-disabled servers still allowing players to set other players on fire using Fire Aspect enchanted swords.
- Fixed dropping from low heights doing damage on certain occasions.
- Fixed dropping an anvil on an end crystal crashing the game.
- Fixed the game sometimes crashing when using F3+H to show durability on items and then moving the mouse over a non-blank map.
- Fixed the game crashing when maximizing the game while in the anvil UI.
- Fixed a stack overflow error when dispensers attempted to place water or lava into a solid block.
- Fixed the crafting table and cauldron that spawn in Swamp Huts spawning at the top of the hut.