From Minecraft Wiki
September 28, 2012
- Custom potions
- Only available by editing in with a world editor
- Able to create potions with multiple effects
- Added command block arguments
- Added "l" and "lm" arguments for indicating players with a maximum level, and minimum level, respectively
- Added "r" and "lr" arguments for indicating the maximum and minimum range to which players will be affected
- Added a command variable to the "/xp" command
- Use "L" after number to represent number of levels, not number of xp.
- For example "/xp 4L" will give a player 4 levels.
- Added more options to customize spawners
- Spawners can now have their range and maximum spawn limit customized.
7 bugs fixed
- “Lots of block placement issues with lighting have been fixed, but nether is still sketchy.”
- Performance seems to be much better now
- Fixed Bottomless Pit.
- Pumpkin emitting stronger light from the wrong face fixed
- Fixed the witch's texture being weird.
- Partially fixed Nether lag by making the server do some of what used to be the client's work and increasing chunk load time slightly
- Fixed some lighting bugs related to upside down slabs and stairs and farmland.