Java Edition 12w37a
(Redirected from 12w37a)
September 13, 2012
- Empties the inventory.
- Added option to the World selection menu.
- Allows players to create a new world as a copy of an existing save, defaulting all of the world options and the world seed to match the original.
- New customization GUI:
- Comes with 7 presets: Classic Flat, Tunnelers' Dream, Water World, Overworld, Snowy Kingdom, Bottomless Pit (Broken), and Desert.
- Custom starts off with Classic Flat with three options: Add Layer, Edit Layer, Remove Layer. Adding and editing are not yet included.
- Platers can customize superflat without add/edit layer option using the "seed" in the preset list.
- Time of the redstone signal extended from 9 to 12 redstone ticks
- Now correctly centered.
- Can now be customized to be player heads using an NBT tag.
- Apples, bread, cooked chicken, cooked porkchop, nether stars, raw beef, raw chicken, raw porkchop, steak
- No longer have a dark outline on their texture.
- Leather armor now has a non-dyed layer.
- Removed the steam pixels above the main texture.
- Carrots were renamed to Carrot.
- Carrot's sprite changed to match their singular title.
- Sprite changed to match new carrot sprite.
- Hostile mobs are now a little bit more fearless in hard difficulty.
- Mobs will risk taking fall damage to reach the player, provided it will not be deadly to themselves.
- Pigs are now able to jump when players ride on them.
- Pigs will cease to move when ridden in water. (player weight or bug?)
- Creates an explosion around itself once it is done regenerating from spawning.
- Now will randomly shoot slow blue-colored versions of wither skull projectiles when idle.
- Increased spawning rate inside nether fortresses
- Now gives the player experience.