As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 12w27a
(Redirected from 12w27a)
July 5, 2012
12w27a is the fourteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Starts/stops debug profiling.
- Updated pistons to make them less error-prone, thus they also appear to update slower.
- This also altered the way pistons work, so the player might have to adapt their repeater delays and similar.
- For this change, pistons now take 2 redstone ticks (4 game ticks) to expand, but they still retract instantly.
- Signs are stackable up to 16.
- Crafting them now gives 3 signs instead of 1 with the same recipe.
- Boats now drop the boat item when destroyed by a player.
- Gaining experience from mining ore is now different for each type of ore (mining coal ore will give the player the least amount while diamond ore & emerald ore will give the most amount of XP).
13 bugs fixed
- Newly added wooden stairs will now burn.
- Fixed powering specific glitched pistons crashing the game.
- Fixed a visual bug causing pistons to be partially invisible or in the wrong location momentarily.
- Fixed being able to place portals in the Nether in locations where they would end up in illegal locations in the overworld.
- Fixed the game crashing when publishing SP worlds with certain language settings.
- Fixed players on minecarts, boats or pigs and spider jockeys not being displayed in the correct location.
- Fixed a bug with dispensers.
/saynot accepting some strings form the console, often triggering the help dialogue.
- Fixed being able to transmute blocks to certain data values using an orientation-dependent tripwire bug.
- Fixed drinking potions in creative not consuming the potions, but still giving empty bottles.
- Fixed signs sometimes not saving the text when placing them.
- Fixed torches at the top of 1×1 vertical shafts not lighting up their own block.