Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
June 21, 2012
12w25a is the twelfth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Added wooden stairs for the remaining three wood types (spruce, birch, and jungle).
- Added an “Open to LAN" menu in the in-game menu, which allows players to open their world to other players.
- In the menu, the player can choose to turn commands on or off, and choose the game mode.
- Redstone (including repeaters, torches, levers, and pressure plates), torches and rails can now be placed on top of upside-down slabs.
- Redstone (including repeaters, torches, levers, and pressure plates), torches and rails can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Arrows shot while in Creative Mode can be picked up if approached, however, the player will not receive the arrow item when doing so.
- Potentially improved memory usage.
- Pigs now drop 1-3 porkchops instead of 0-2.
- Slimes spawning in Superflat world type has reduced.
- The “sky" in The End has changed; it is now purple instead of greenish.
- Removed the downwards knockback while drowning.
- The multiplayer menu now scans for LAN servers.
- Villagers may remove a trade option after it has been used at least 3 times.
- Now allows teleporting to specified coordinates.
9 bugs fixed
- A player's Ender Chest storage is no longer wiped on respawning.
- Fixed pistons not pushing back players.
- Fixed a crash bug when typing
/time set day.
- Fixed a freeze bug when opening the texture pack folder from in-game.
- Fixed published games apparently staying open for visitors when the host leaves.
- Fixed Villagers not showing hearts around them when mating,
- Fixed respawning causing your skin to be set to the default until you leave and come back.
- Fixed being unable to hear TNT from more than 16 blocks away.
- Fixed being able to use bone meal in a dark room.