Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
May 24, 2012
12w21a is the sixth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Drops 1 emerald when mined.
- Generates in veins of up to 10 blocks.
- Currently has the texture of ruby ore.
- Crafted with 8 obsidian and 1 eye of ender.
- All ender chests in a world have the same contents, if those contents change it will affect the contents of all other ender chests.
- On multiplayer, the ender chest's contents will be the same for all players on a server.
- Have the same function and recipe as other stairs, but made of sandstone
- A second golden apple made with blocks of gold.
- After being consumed, the player receives 30-second regeneration IV, plus resistance and fire resistance for 5 minutes.
- New generated structure in desert biomes that resemble pyramids.
- Have a TNT trap and loot chests inside.
- Villages that generate in desert biomes will now be made of sandstone rather than wood and cobblestone.
- Villagers will buy or sell the player emeralds in exchange for certain items.
- Trade with villagers by right-clicking on them, opening up a GUI with 2 buying slots and one selling slot.
- Displays the current world seed.
- Dispensers will eject water and lava source blocks from buckets.
- Will also take water and lava source blocks if there is an empty bucket inside.
- Changed gravel texture.
- Removed old chest texture, causing locked chests to appear as the purple default block.
- Are now stackable.
- Can be easily pushed around by simply walking, most likely intended to help the player navigate through animal farms more easily.
- Boats will now pass through lily pads without breaking the boat; the lilypad drops as an item instead.
- While sitting inside of a minecart pushing the directional keys will make it move the direction you are pressing, this will only work while the minecart is sitting on rails.
- Added snow to the creative inventory.
- Removed Server Jar dependency in singleplayer.
- Stars are more realistic.
- They are now slightly smaller and slightly brighter.
- Improved Options menu.
- The F3 menu no longer has the graphs.