Java Edition 12w21a
(Redirected from 12w21a)
May 24, 2012
- Drops 1 emerald when mined.
- Generates in veins of up to 10 blocks.
- Currently has the texture of ruby ore.
- Crafted with 8 obsidian and 1 eye of ender.
- All ender chests in a world have the same contents, if those contents change it will affect the contents of all other ender chests.
- On multiplayer, the ender chest's contents will be the same for all players on a server.
- A second golden apple made with blocks of gold.
- After being consumed, the player receives 30-second regeneration IV, plus resistance and fire resistance for 5 minutes.
- New generated structure in desert biomes that resemble pyramids.
- Have a TNT trap and loot chests inside.
- Villages that generate in desert biomes will now be made of sandstone rather than wood and cobblestone.
- Villagers will buy or sell the player emeralds in exchange for certain items.
- Trade with villagers by right-clicking on them, opening up a GUI with 2 buying slots and one selling slot.
- Displays the current world seed.
- Dispensers will eject water and lava source blocks from buckets.
- Will also take water and lava source blocks if there is an empty bucket inside.
- Changed gravel texture.
- Removed old chest texture, causing locked chests to appear as the purple default block.
- Are now stackable.
- Can be easily pushed around by simply walking, most likely intended to help the player navigate through animal farms more easily.
- Boats will now pass through lily pads without breaking the boat; the lilypad drops as an item instead.
- While sitting inside of a minecart pushing the directional keys will make it move the direction you are pressing, this will only work while the minecart is sitting on rails.
- Added snow to the creative inventory.
- Removed Server Jar dependency in singleplayer.
- Stars are more realistic.
- They are now slightly smaller and slightly brighter.
- Improved Options menu.
- The F3 menu no longer has the frame time graph.