Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
May 10, 2012
12w19a is the fifth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Added cocoa pods to jungles.
- Generate on the side of jungle wood.
- Have 3 stages of growth, a number of cocoa beans dropped depends on stage of growth.
- Sandstone now have their proper names (e.g. Smooth Sandstone).
- Stone bricks now have their proper names (e.g. Cracked Stone Bricks).
- Added large biomes world type
- Changed cocoa beans' texture.
- Cookies now recover 2 points of hunger rather than 1.
- Torches now spawn around bonus chests if each side has a block at the same height around it.
6 bugs fixed
- Enchanting bows and swords work again (Other tools now have tooltips, etc. once more).
- The End and the Nether generate normaly again.
- Item repair works again.
- Starting a game in creative no longer starts in survival.
- Bonus chests work correctly again.
- Particles no longer activate wooden pressure plate with an arrow on it.