From Minecraft Wiki
May 3, 2012
12w18a is the fourth snapshot released for 1.3.1.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Wood and wood planks
- Wood planks and logs now have their proper names (e.g., Oak Wood or Spruce Wood Planks)
Changes[edit | edit source]
- F3 debug screen
- Coordinates are now rounded to 5 digits
- “ws", “fs" and “g" (Walking speed, flying speed and ground; “g" is true if the player is touching the ground)
- Separated server logic and client, therefore singleplayer is now a local server
- Game no longer pauses when entering a command, writing on a sign/book or pausing the game
- Texture packs
- Support and auto-download for server texture packs
- Wooden tools work in furnaces as one full furnace use
- Cocoa beans
- Cocoa beans are now obtainable in jungle tree leaves
- Villagers spawned from spawning eggs will get a random profession
- Hardcore is now available in multiplayer
- Language Files
- Updated language files
- Splash “Mojang" screen now appears for 1 second instead of 3
Fixes[edit | edit source]
4 bugs fixed
- Fixed being unable to switch tools of the same kind in your inventory.
- Fixed water destroying non-solid blocks when breaking them from above.
- Fixed picking a block in creative with a tool in your hand causing you to lose it.
- Fixed Silk Touch giving you only one slab from double slabs.
References[edit | edit source]