The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 12w15a
April 12, 2012
12w15a was the first snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Stackable items now stack outside inventory when thrown to the ground individually.
- Decreased the spawning rate of slimes in superflat worlds.
- The appropriate spawn egg is now given when pick blocking a mob while in creative mode.
- ⇧ Shift+clicking can now be used to equip armor.
- ⇧ Shift+clicking can now be used to put items in enchantment tables.
- ⇧ Shift+clicking can now be used to put items in brewing stands. However, it does not work with the third potion slot yet.