February 15, 2012
12w07a is the sixth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.2.1.
- Maltese language
- Re-added after being removed in 12w01a
- Decreased chance for the rare mob drops.
- All animals use the new AI system now.
- Animals can now move their heads when walking.
- Baby animals will now follow wheat.
- Will repopulate villages based on how many houses there are available.
- The player may add houses to villages, provided they are enclosed with a roof and wooden door.
- Includes zombie sieges.
- Multiplayer light calculations no longer cause affected blocks to be transmitted to the clients, instead the clients will recalculate the light on their own.
- This means that chunk errors cannot be fixed by placing a torch anymore.
- World file format
- World file format changed to format called Anvil.
- World height is now 256 blocks instead of 128 blocks.
- Up to 4096 block IDs can be used.
3 bugs fixed
- Fixed Wolf AI (They no longer teleport huge distances when the player is hit).
- Fixed Zombies breaking iron doors.
- Fixed Cows breeding with Mooshrooms.