Java Edition 12w06a
(Redirected from 12w06a)
February 9, 2012
- Doors have been changed to properly detect if they are open or closed. Double doors in existing are not affected.
- Placing two pressure plates directly in front of doors and stepping on them will open them correctly.
- When stepping on a single pressure plate only the door on that side will open.
- When stepping on both pressure plates both doors will open.
- Can now be placed on glowstone.
- Added rare item drops for mobs.
- Improved movement when mobs are in water.
- Most mobs now move slower.
- When a player is targeted by a hostile mob, it will continue to track the player despite being attacked by other mobs.
- Now swim extremely fast with the water stream towards the player, but seem to be almost not moving against the water stream
- Now have a rare chance to drop a bow, which may be enchanted.
- Now takes damage from rain and water.
- AI has been improved.
- Now socialize with each other and other passive mobs.
- Will now go inside shelter when it is raining.
- Will now run away from zombies.
- AI has been improved
- Now have a rare chance to drop an iron ingot, iron helmet, iron shovel, or iron sword.
- Now have a rare chance to drop golden armor, a gold ingot, or a golden sword which may be enchanted.
- Now swim faster when in water.
- Debug keys
- Pressing F1 to hide the HUD additionally disables hitbox outlines on blocks and the block breaking animation.
- 5 bugs fixed
- Creepers no longer explode after death.
- Villagers can no longer open iron doors.
- Ocelots, zombies, wolves, and skeletons no longer spin in circles on non-full-height blocks.
- Cobwebs will prevent the player from receiving fall damage.
- Monster spawners now show correct mobs in multiplayer.