February 2, 2012
12w05a is the third snapshot released for 1.2.1.
- Can be obtained by breaking them using Shears
- run away from cats.
- now have new AI – they stalk the player.
- Updated hit box to incorporate their whole body, prior to this ghasts could only be injured by hitting their tentacles and lower body.
- are easier to tame, and cats can be told to sit.
- will try to detect village houses and live in them.
- Abandoned mineshafts now bridges over ravines
- Language Files
- Updated language files
- Removed some offensive translation text
- If a player's home bed is missing/obstructed while the player is on Canadian English, it will say "Sorry, your home bed is missing or obstructed, eh?"
- Lava sounds now function
12w05a was reuploaded later on February 2, 2012 to fix a bug where the game would crash when right-clicking a sitting cat empty-handed, as well as fixing translation griefings.