The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 11w49a
(Redirected from 11w49a)
December 8, 2011
- Creative-exclusive item which can spawn the following mobs:
- Language files
- Added multiple languages.
- New setting:
- Can now eat grass blocks and tall grass to regrow their wool.
- As a counterbalance, shearing sheep now yields 1–3 wool instead of 2–4.
- Renamed the "Save and quit to title" button to "Save and Quit to Title".
- 4 bugs fixed
- Farmland is no longer destroyed by items and particles.
- Corrected a
- Corrected a powered rail bug.
- Corrected a redstone update bug.
- 11w50a is mislabeled as 11w49a.
- Minecraft Development Snapshot Week 49 – Mojang.com, December 8, 2011
- "I decreased the amount of wool from 2-4 to 1-3 since wool regrows again" – @jeb_, December 8, 2011