From Minecraft Wiki
April 27, 2016
- New command:
- It permits the player to choose which specific sounds should be stopped from playing.
/stopsound <player> [source] [sound]
- In this version, the game checks https://sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers  when connecting to a multiplayer server, and if the server is on the blocked server list, it reports to the user that the server is unavailable.
- This behavior was removed in 1.9.3-pre3.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9.2
- MC-87907 – Endermen don't become aggressive when players look at their head/feet
- MC-96526 – Crash caused by
StackOverflowErrorwhen trading too many items at once
- From the previous pre-release
- MC-101150 – Notch skin appears black.
- MC-101155 – Game crashes when opening my redstone world or joining the server.
- "Very recently (past ~3 days or so), it was discovered that Minecraft 1.9.3 pre-2 had code that included a server blacklist, effectively preventing vanilla (or possibly all?) minecraft clients from connecting to specific servers." – /u/ceruleanRevue, Apr 2, 2016