Java Edition 1.9.3
(Redirected from 1.9.3)
May 10, 2016
- New command:
- It permits the player to choose which specific sounds should be stopped from playing.
/stopsound <player> [source] [sound]
/tpwill no longer teleport the player to a y-coordinate outside the range -512 to 512.
- As of the release of this version, the Netty networking library that Minecraft uses, now checks https://sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers when connecting to a multiplayer server, and if the server is on the blocked server list, it reports to the user that the server is unavailable.
- Better memory use of pathfinding and biome caching.
- This prevents memory leaking.
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9.2
- MC-17630 – Zombie pathfinding to unreachable targets causes server lag
- MC-82464 – Colored 'dead' skin template parts cause in-game issues
- MC-87907 – Endermen don't become aggressive when players look at their head/feet.
- MC-88357 – Crash when going outside height limit or into the void with F3
- MC-89760 – Skin's jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions
- MC-92057 – Particles are dark Y>=256
- MC-94438 – Server: Mob pathfinding induced massive lag in any versions 15w49a and later
- MC-96526 – Crash caused by
StackOverflowErrorwhen trading too many items at once
- MC-98994 – Chunk generation performance regressed by 20–30%
- MC-100692 – Collisions cause extreme lag
- From 1.9.2
- MC-100382 – Pathfinding Memory Leak
- MC-100410 – Corrupting world by teleporting to y=(-)Infinity
- MC-100442 – DEV - Navigation Listener very slow code
Video made by slicedlime: