Java Edition 1.9.1-pre2
(Redirected from 1.9.1-pre2)
March 10, 2016
- The title of the inventory now match the item's name.
- Missing triggers weapon cooldown again if the cooldown was 75% or more recharged (later reverted in final release).
- 5 issues fixed
- From release version 1.9
- MC-98461 – Several languages (at least Frisian, Talossan, Ripuarian, Lojban, and LOLCAT) are not selectable, "Eesti (Eesti)" is listed as "Inglise (US)".
- MC-98587 – Command block logic sometimes fails arbitrarily.
- MC-99060 – Elytra glowing effect is always black.
- MC-99697 – Typos in minecarts with hoppers and chests, reading "
- From the previous development version
- MC-99395 – Closing fence on mob crashes the game.
- Other fixes
- "Fixed crash in pathfinding code (CME)". (ConcurrentModificationException)
Video made by slicedlime:
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.