We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Minecraft Wiki
March 10, 2016
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Shields no longer take damage when blocking weak attacks (less than 3 () damage).
- The title of the inventory of minecarts with chests and minecarts with hoppers now match the item's name.
- Missing triggers weapon cooldown again if the cooldown was 75% or more recharged (later reverted in final release.)
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 5 issues fixed
- From release version 1.9
- MC-98461 – Several languages (at least Frisian, Talossan, Ripuarian, Lojban, and LOLCAT) are not selectable, "Eesti (Eesti)" is listed as "Inglise (US)"
- MC-98587 – Command block logic sometimes fails arbitrarily
- MC-99060 – Elytra glowing effect is always black.
- MC-99697 – Typos in minecarts with hoppers and chests, reading "
- From the previous development version
- MC-99395 – Closing fence on mob crashes the game
- Other fixes
- "Fixed crash in pathfinding code (CME)" (ConcurrentModificationException)