February 24, 2016
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Added that were unavailable in the snapshots, that were available from 1.8.x and previous:
- A new sound event was added, however unused in the actual game.
- Thomas Guimbretière is now credited, under "Game design, programming and graphics".
- Samuel Åberg is now credited, under "Music and sound".
- Erik Broes is now credited under "Game design, programming and graphics", rather than "Programming".
- Are less wide (now 1.3964844 blocks instead of 1.4).
subtitles.entity.magmacube.jumpis changed to
subtitles.entity.slime.jumpis removed, leaving
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-49888 – World-bundled resources pack doesn't work on server.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-91173 – Eyes of ender are not targeting any of the new strongholds.
- MC-92079 – The "Loading World" GUI overlay allows users to switch to another world while loading another world.
- MC-92444 – Certain sounds are missing a sound event name.
- MC-92525 – Signs from 1.7 and previous only import first word on each line.
- MC-94394 – Black screen instead of credits, in multiplayer.
- MC-96004 – Books from 1.7 and previous only import the first word written.
- MC-96571 – Click & hover event buttons are offset.
- MC-97225 – Subtitle mistakes and typos.
- MC-97235 – Resource pack in Minecraft world save file not working.
- MC-97389 – Horses are pushed into the wall when dismounted.
- MC-97461 –
MalformedJsonExceptionwhen connecting to a 1.8.9 server with a 1.9 pre-release.
- From the previous development version
- MC-97491 – Monster spawner spawns entities with NBT tags and monster with no
Postag at the wrong position.
Video made by slicedlime: