Java Edition 1.8.9
(Redirected from 1.8.9)
December 9, 2015
|Other editions of 1.8.9|
- Added a Realms Notifications toggle to the Options menu, toggleable to ON and OFF.
- Will now change their texture when the computer time is set to the 24th to 26th of December to suit Christmas.
- Better Realms integration.
- New buttons to configure/leave realms without having to select them first.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2324 – Player trapped/can't get out of flowing water.
- MC-31577 – Some arrows shot into a block never despawn.
- MC-33265 – Words are divided in chat.
- MC-36260 – Nonstandard parts of nonstandard character skin still show with invisibility potion.
- MC-42150 – On Christmas, trapped chests don't have texture of presents.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57016 – Water and lava glitches and shows blocks as if air.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-94199 – Realms crash when using arrow keys on advertisement page.
- MC-94467 – When closing a world on Realms, the world remains on closing and players could not switch to the same world or another world.
- MC-94651 – Ampersand will trim realm name and description.
- MC-94820 – Realms:
an error occurred (401): invalid session id.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Despite the fact that this version is over three years old, it still somehow manages to retain popularity due to fear of the 1.9 Combat Update as well as general public contempt for Microsoft.