We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Addition[edit | edit source]
- Added a Realms Notifications toggle to the Options menu, toggleable to ON and OFF.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Will now change their texture when the computer time is set to the 24th to 26th of December to suit Christmas.
- Better Realms integration
- New buttons to configure/leave realms without having to select them first.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.9
- MC-2324 – Player trapped/can't get out of flowing water
- MC-31577 – Some arrows shot into a block never despawn
- MC-33265 – Words are divided in chat.
- MC-36260 – Nonstandard parts of nonstandard character skin still show with invisibility potion.
- MC-42150 – On Christmas trapped chests don't have texture of presents
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57016 – Water and Lava glitches and shows blocks as if air
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-94199 – Realms crash when using arrow keys on Advertisement page
- MC-94467 – Minecraft Realms
- MC-94651 – Ampersand will trim realm name and description
- MC-94820 – Realms:
an error occurred (401): invalid session id.