Java Edition 1.8.8-pre
(Redirected from 1.8.8-pre)
July 27, 2015
- Added the minigame Splatter by SethBling to Realms.
- SethBling had originally named the map Splatoon after the Wii U game, but it was renamed by Marc for copyright reasons.
- Some unspecified functionality was improved.
- Only up to 16 layers are rendered now
- Now display an error if the pack version number is not 1.
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.8
- MC-73731 – Player heads with empty
SkullOwnerstrings cause severe rendering glitches
- MC-80817 – Server Does Not Start - OSHI / JNA -
- MC-81080 – Client Resource Reload Upon Disconnection
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-31569 – Summoning a stacked entity can create a improper error message
- Private issues
- MC-81018 – Potential server crashing exploit
- MC-81405 – Client crashing exploit
- MC-82629 – Lag exploit with banners
Video made by slicedlime:
- “Minecraft 1.8.8 pre-release is available for testing in the launcher! Not much to say. Bug fixes and improvements! https://mojang.com/2015/07/minecr …” – @Dinnerbone, Jul 27, 2015
- “"Splatter", by @SethBling, is now available as a Minecraft Realms minigame! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG-asw …” – @Marc_IRL, Jul 27, 2015
- “Yes I renamed the map Splatter. For what I hoped were obvious reasons. :p” – @Marc_IRL, Jul 27, 2015