From Minecraft Wiki
July 27, 2015
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added the minigame Splatter by SethBling to Minecraft Realms.
- SethBling had originally named the map Splatoon after the Wii U game, but it was renamed for "obvious reasons".
- Some unspecified functionality was improved.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Only up to 16 layers are rendered now
- Now display an error if the pack version number is not 1.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.8
- MC-73731 – Player heads with empty
SkullOwnerstrings cause severe rendering glitches
- MC-80817 – Server Does Not Start - OSHI / JNA -
- MC-81080 – Client Resource Reload Upon Disconnection
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-31569 – Summoning a stacked entity can create a improper error message
- Private issues
- MC-81018 – Potential server crashing exploit
- MC-81405 – Client crashing exploit
- MC-82629 – Lag exploit with banners