As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 1.8.7
(Redirected from 1.8.7)
June 5, 2015
- No longer ignore the player while seeking shelter from the sun.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-7873 – Server lag reduces knockback received.
- MC-41798 – Dark borders and outlines with mip-mapping.
- From 1.8
- MC-54366 – Piston can push blocks one block far out of the world border.
- MC-68155 – Skeletons won't shoot/ignore player when on fire/seeking shelter from sun.
- From 1.8.1
- MC-76166 – Wither skeletons and blazes not spawning in fortresses (besides spawner).
- From 1.8.3
- MC-78558 – Minecraft keeps freezing on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Private issues
- MC-80749 – Resource packs do not get cleaned up.
- MC-80750 – Resource packs continue downloading after disconnect.
- MC-80875 – Specific unicode character pair crashes tr_TR clients.
- MC-81001 – Signs can cause crashes.
Video made by slicedlime: