From Minecraft Wiki
Changes[edit | edit source]
- No longer ignore the player while seeking shelter from the sun.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before Alpha 0.8.0
- MC-7873 – Server lag reduces knockback received
- MC-41798 – Dark borders and outlines with mip-mapping
- MC-76166 – Wither Skeletons and Blazes not spawning in fortresses (besides spawner)
- MC-78558 – Minecraft 1.8 keeps freezing on Ubuntu 14.04
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-54366 – Piston can push blocks one block far out of the worldborder
- MC-68155 – Skeletons won't shoot/ignore player when on fire/seeking shelter from sun
- Private issues
- MC-80749 – Resource packs do not get cleaned up.
- MC-80750 – Resource packs continue downloading after disconnect.
- MC-80875 – Specific unicode character pair crashes tr_TR clients.
- MC-81001 – Signs can cause crashes.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-81082 – Server Resource Packs not downloading:
"Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter 'directory' is not a directory"