February 16, 2015
1.8.2-pre7 is the seventh pre-release for 1.8.2.
- Ocelots now spawn at or above sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Squids now spawn below sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Crafting one now removes all enchantments from the original fishing rod.
- Now directly takes you back to the mulitplayer screen instead of the title screen when leaving a server.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-141 –
/spawnpointcommand fails directly on pressure plates, cobwebs, signs and open fence gates
- MC-3416 – Player location marker invisible on map (wrong Z-Order). One-line fix included
- MC-13057 – Multiplayer "back to title screen" button incorrect
- MC-31338 – No eggs with
- MC-63370 – Baby cows are milkable
- MC-66090 – TNT is no longer colliding with a block placed above it when the TNT is triggered
- MC-72574 –
/statscommand doesn't work on players who aren't op
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57691 – Water generates above sea level as part of ocean monument generation
- MC-67150 – Ocean Monument cuts unnaturally into ocean floor
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76677 – Realms can crash with no internet connection
- MC-77047 – Fullscreen Mouse Out-Of-Bounds Behavior
- From the previous development version
- MC-77055 – Non-ASCII characters rendered wrong (Unicode issue)
- MC-77059 – Realms world loading animation shows characters
- MC-77432 – Enchanted fishing rods make enchanted carrots on sticks