Java Edition 1.8.2-pre7
(Redirected from 1.8.2-pre7)
February 16, 2015
1.8.2-pre7 is the seventh and final pre-release for 1.8.2.
- Crafting one now removes all enchantments from the original fishing rod.
- Now spawn at or above sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Now spawn below sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Now directly takes you back to the mulitplayer screen instead of the title screen when leaving a server.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-141 –
/spawnpointcommand fails directly on pressure plates, cobwebs, signs and open fence gates.
- MC-3416 – Player location marker invisible on map (wrong Z-Order). One-line fix included.
- MC-13057 – Multiplayer "back to title screen" button incorrect.
- MC-31338 – No eggs with
- MC-63370 – Baby cows are milkable.
- MC-66090 – TNT is no longer colliding with a block placed above it when the TNT is triggered.
- MC-72574 –
/statscommand doesn't work on players who aren't op.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57691 – Water generates above sea level as part of ocean monument generation.
- MC-67150 – Ocean Monument cuts unnaturally into ocean floor.
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76677 – Realms can crash with no internet connection.
- MC-77047 – Fullscreen mouse out-of-bounds behavior.
- From the previous development version
- MC-77055 – Non-ASCII characters rendered wrong (Unicode issue).
- MC-77059 – Realms world loading animation shows characters.
- MC-77432 – Enchanted fishing rods make enchanted carrots on sticks.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.