Java Edition 1.8.2-pre2
(Redirected from 1.8.2-pre2)
January 15, 2015
- Boats can now survive crashes at higher speeds.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-3885 – Arrows shot into the underside of a block appear black.
- MC-8578 – Hopper sometimes doesn't suck items above when they are overlaying.
- MC-41881 – Hopper minecart acts like it is in a different position.
- MC-47683 – Black particles when breaking a block/torch particles dark.
- MC-59549 – Graphical arrow glitch in position.
- MC-73866 – Game crash when an item is thrown into a nether portal.
- MC-75195 – Armor stands with the "Marker" tag set to 1 don't show their name tag.
- MC-76239 – Minecraft Realms main menu button's text between quotation marks.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-70104 – Arrow visual glitch (fake arrow)
- From the previous development version
- MC-75570 – Armor stand "move" when the marker tag changes.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.