Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
February 19, 2015
|Protocol version number||
- Cake Slices Eaten
- Cauldrons Filled
- Water Taken from Cauldron
- Armor Pieces Cleaned
- Banners Cleaned
- Interactions with Brewing Stand
- Interactions with Beacon
- Droppers Searched
- Hoppers Searched
- Dispensers Searched
- Noteblocks played
- Noteblocks tuned
- Plants potted
- Trapped Chests Triggered
- Ender Chests Opened
- Items Enchanted
- Records Played
- Interactions with Furnace
- Interactions with Crafting Table
- Chests Opened
- Frame-time graph in debug screen
- Activated by pressing Alt+F3 to display frame time bar chart in lower left of screen.
- "Do it all, everything!"
- "Where there is not light, there can spider!"
- Spectator mode
- Mobs no longer follow/attack the player in spectator mode.
- Reverted explosion physic changes to those before the 14w31a snapshot.
- Explosion force is no longer directionally biased.
- Oak and dark oak branches no longer replace blocks.
- Now ignore bedrock above them when determining a clear view to the sky.
- Ocelots now spawn at or above sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Squids now spawn below sea level, rather than at Y=63.
- Crafting one now removes all enchantments from the original fishing rod.
- Now directly takes you back to the multiplayer screen, instead of the title screen, when leaving a server.
- Now generate with only one kind of giant mushroom, instead of brown and red (MC-77972).
- 49 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-141 –
/spawnpointcommand fails directly on Pressure Plates, Cobwebs, Signs, Open Fence Gates
- MC-3416 – Player location marker invisible on map (wrong Z-Order). One-line fix included
- MC-3885 – Arrows shot into the underside of a block appear black
- MC-4405 – Beacons work inconsistently in the Nether
- MC-8578 – Hopper sometimes doesn't suck items above when they are overlaying
- MC-10176 – Oak/Dark Oak Tree Branches can replace all solid blocks (including Bedrock and Barrier)
- MC-13057 – Multiplayer "back to title screen" button incorrect
- MC-31338 – No eggs with
- MC-41881 – Hopper minecart acts like it is in a different position
- MC-42192 –
WitherSkullsflash for a brief moment when being summoned
- MC-44634 – Invulnerable Fireballs are invisible/being client-side rendered on hit
- MC-47683 – Black particles when breaking a block / Torch particles dark
- MC-48219 – Keyboard input causes mouse look to stutter or jerk (Fixed in LWJGL 2.9.3)
- MC-48969 –
clickEventis a URL without
- MC-49704 – Mooshroom udder texture does not display correctly
- MC-50769 – Mooshrooms incorrectly display custom mushroom models
- MC-51573 – Hostile mobs continue to follow/attack you in spectator mode
- MC-51804 – Corner fences / cobblestone wall with a block next to them turn black (Smooth lighting off)
- MC-63370 – Baby Cows are Milkable
- MC-64444 – Wither Skulls are being rendered for a moment
- MC-65697 – Explosion force on entities is directionally biased
- MC-66089 – Explosion physics changed, range of some TNT cannons greatly reduced
- MC-66090 – TNT is no longer colliding with a block placed above it when the TNT is triggered
- MC-67727 – Beacons in Nether need clear path to "sky"
- MC-71163 – Bed can overlap when placed on grass
- MC-72574 –
/statscommand doesn't work on players who aren't op
- MC-73866 – Game crash when an item is thrown into a nether portal
- MC-74686 – Marker armor stand block placing issue
- MC-74866 – Chunk flickering (only Intel HD Graphics / Driver version 10.18.10.3958)
- MC-75083 – Single Player: Can't select any of the previous created worlds in Java 8 (Fixed by installing Java 7) (Windows 8)
- MC-75195 – Armor stands with the "Marker" tag set to 1 don't show their nametag
- MC-75722 – Buy a realm has no "Back" button with no internet connection
- MC-75885 – World generator crashes when generating pumpkins (e.g. seed "Cows")
- MC-76239 – Minecraft Realms main menu button's text between quotation marks
- MC-76611 –
villages.datstores player names instead of UUIDs
- MC-76650 – Glass Pane image flipped
- MC-76747 – Various particles near world border rendered incorrectly
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57691 – Water generates above sea level as part of ocean monument generation
- MC-57769 – Server Console spams "0"
- MC-58184 – Cocoa block texture bug
- MC-59549 – Graphical Arrow Glitch in Position
- MC-60859 – Regular stone villages spawning desert biomes
- MC-61475 – Using
/setblockto set block entities with items in their inventory does not update comparators adjacent to the block entity
- MC-61897 – Crash when dispensing any minecart types out of upside-down dispensers onto powered rails or activator rails
- MC-67150 – Ocean Monument cuts unnaturally into ocean floor
- MC-70104 – Arrow visual glitch (fake arrow)
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73062 – Ambiguous Realms error "Incompatible client, consider updating" at newest snapshot
- MC-73406 – Beacon stops working at a certain height
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-77656 – When Exiting Realms get taken to Multiplayer scanning screen
- This update had the most pre-releases of any update so far, at 7 pre-releases.
- Until this point, the update that had the most pre-releases was 1.0.0, with 6 pre-releases.