Java Edition 1.8.1-pre3
(Redirected from 1.8.1-pre3)
October 23, 2014
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.1
- MC-1279 – Slow (choppy) rotating beacon block.
- MC-3448 – Statistic screen icons messed up.
- MC-4158 – Nether portal sometimes places you a fraction of a block in the air.
- MC-4167 – EXP orbs will switch locations after a second or so from killing a mob.
- MC-6261 – Brewing stand Doesn't drop custom potions.
- MC-12013 – Experience orbs invisible for one second right after spawning.
- MC-55661 – Animals don't teleport to player when target is air block.
- MC-67437 – Lightning gives AI to witches and zombie pigman that were originally pigs and villagers that had
NoAIset to 1.
- MC-68497 – Cut/Copy function updates clipboard even if nothing is selected.
- MC-71973 – Tab list headers and footers stay even when rejoining a different server.
- MC-72524 – Can't place buttons on top of redstone blocks.
- MC-72806 – When using
/stopserver executes the shutdown sequence twice (and hangs if players are online).
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44474 – Smooth teleportation while falling glitches player back up.
- MC-46670 – Withers trapped in a barrier box attacks barriers, killing it.
- MC-48633 – Operation, test and enable doesn't show up as options when typing
- MC-53558 – World generator crash when creating a custom new world (different than others).
- MC-53983 – Loading world on new world or loading screen disappears if the window size is changed.
- MC-54575 – Part of stair becomes invisible when placing a block near it.
- MC-54626 – Chicken jockey falls into solid block when chicken dies.
- MC-54929 – Fast creeper bug (aka creeper zurg rush).
- MC-58908 –
- MC-61610 – Bedrock at Y0 has wood log in it at x0 y0 z0.
- MC-64515 – Inconsistency in piston timing.
- MC-68880 – Rabbit falls through snow layers and suffocates.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73060 – Named ender dragon crashes the game.
- MC-73061 – Realms not compatible with 1.8.1-pre1/-pre2.
- MC-73114 – Entity UUID records remain in scoreboard teams.
- MC-73123 – Entities lose scoreboard scores when in unloaded chunk.