From Minecraft Wiki
April 14, 2014
- Improved name conversion speed.
- Skin system
- Added support for the new skin system.
- Loosened restrictions so NPCs and similar are still possible for now.
- Servers still have to send signed blobs from our servers to show skins, but there are no more timeout & "is it for this player" checks.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Piston arm graphical glitch in the End.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- - 1.7.5 Minecraft Realms OP bug.
- – Outdated server, pretending to be 1.7.7 / 1.7.8.
- – "Add player" packets and "Remove player" packets being sent out of order.