Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
April 11, 2014
- Twitch streaming
- Now asks for confirmation before starting streaming to avoid accidental broadcasts.
- Client will auto-kick the player from the server after 23 hours, 59 minutes.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Upon update, 2 chunks of house missing
- – 1.7.6 server can't parse banlist from older version
SkullOwnerwas of wrong type)
– Player skulls UUID compatibility incomplete (NBT tag
- – Minecraft skin problems recent with 1.7.7
- – Staying on a server for more than 24 hours crashes everyone
- – Invert mouse setting defaults when closing and reopening