April 11, 2014
- Client will auto-kick the player from the server after 23 hours, 59 minutes.
- Twitch streaming
- Now asks for confirmation before starting streaming to avoid accidental broadcasts.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Upon update, 2 chunks of house missing.
- – 1.7.6 server can't parse banlist from older version.
SkullOwnerwas of wrong type).
– Player skulls UUID compatibility incomplete (NBT tag
- – Minecraft skin problems recent with 1.7.7.
- – Staying on a server for more than 24 hours crashes everyone.
- – Invert mouse setting defaults when closing and reopening.