February 26, 2014
- Main menu button only appears if you have any realms on the version you're playing.
- Admins are now able to temporarily turn a Minecraft realm into a mini-game.
- Added the ability to switch between mini-games and your main world.
- List of mini-games.
- Cake Defense 2, by FVDisco.
- Blocks vs. Zombies, by Sethbling.
- The Walls, by Hypixel.
- Autospleef, by Sethbling.
- Dash of Doom, by Dragnoz.
- Preparations to bring Minecraft Realms to more countries.
- Several server-side performance improvements.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Certain "stacked" riding mob spawners crash the game.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Chicken Jockeys causing lag on Multiplayer servers.
- – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- – Realms Backups "No" button doesn't work.