From Minecraft Wiki
February 26, 2014
- Minecraft realms
- Main menu button only appears if you have any realms on the version you're playing.
- Admins are now able to temporarily turn a minecraft realm into a mini game.
- Added the ability to switch between mini-games and your main world.
- Choose from a list of mini games:
- Cake Defense 2, by FVDisco
- Blocks vs. Zombies, by Sethbling
- The Walls, by Hypixel
- Autospleef, by Sethbling
- Dash of Doom, by Dragnoz
- Preparations to bring minecraft realms to more countries.
- Several server-side performance improvements.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Certain "stacked" riding mob spawners crash the game
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Chicken Jockeys causing lag on Multiplayer servers
- – Realms player count is no longer updating
- – Realms Backups "No" button doesn't work