This is a list of 1.7.10 development versions.
1.7.10-pre1 is the first pre-release for 1.7.10.
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- New Features
- Player activity monitor.
- Access to more server settings.
- PVP: On/Off
- Difficulty: Peaceful/Easy/Normal/Hard
- Spawn protection: Off/1..16
- Game Mode: Creative/Adventure/Survival
- Spawn Animals: On/Off
- Spawn Monsters: On/Off
- Spawn NPCs: On/Off
- Improvements in Realms UI.
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting him/her
- A crash related to being kicked from a server.
- A bug related to the disconnect screen.
- The ability to upload worlds to Realms.
- An option to allow the Realms owner to enable command blocks.
- Some possible future-compatibility issues
- – Realms Player activity screen squashed to bottom