From Minecraft Wiki
June 3, 2014
1.7.10-pre1 is the first pre-release for 1.7.10.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Realms[edit | edit source]
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- New Features
- Player activity monitor.
- Access to more server settings.
- PVP: On/Off
- Difficulty: Peaceful/Easy/Normal/Hard
- Spawn protection: Off/1..16
- Game Mode: Creative/Adventure/Survival
- Spawn Animals: On/Off
- Spawn Monsters: On/Off
- Spawn NPCs: On/Off
- Improvements in Realms UI.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- MC-55580 – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting him/her