Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
June 26, 2014
Additions to Realms
- Player activity monitor.
- The ability to upload one's own worlds.
- Access to more server settings.
- PVP: On/Off
- Difficulty: Peaceful/Easy/Normal/Hard
- Spawn protection: Off/1-16
- Game Mode: Creative/Adventure/Survival
- Spawn Animals: On/Off
- Spawn Monsters: On/Off
- Spawn NPCs: On/Off
- Command Blocks: On/Off
Changes to Realms
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- Improvements in User Interface.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Memory leak when starting large TNT chain reactions
- – Minecraft server stores player data in case sensitive filename
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Server/client performance single host
- – Command Blocks Realms not severs
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting him/her
From the same release
- – No Realms version visible - Not on screen, not in crash report
- – Realms Envelope Icon Hitbox is not alligned to icon
- This is the first Java Edition version to have more than 3 digits on the version number since Beta 1.7 01 in June 2011.
- With this revision, 1.7 became the first version to roll from single-digit to double-digit revision numbers since Alpha v1.0.10 in July 2010.
- A disproportionately large amount of mods are available for this version, having not been updated past it.