Java Edition 1.6.2-pre
July 5, 2013
1.6.2-pre is the pre-release for Java Edition 1.6.2.
- Now remember who tamed them.
- Now have a chance to spawn as babies.
- Now have a chance to spawn as babies.
From released versions before 1.6.2
- – Powered pistons drop as items in creative.
- – Inventory problems both survival and creative.
- – Exception in server tick loop :: ConcurrentModificationException.
- – Renaming items with anvil is case insensitive.
- – Player's and horses head while riding having strange behavior when looking at the skin in the inventory.
- – Minecraft runs out of memory when you switch a lot between worlds.
/time<set|add> <value>' borks on multiple spaces.
- – Zombie villagers curing in Minecraft do not jitter.
/save-allsays "Save complete."
– Save is not really complete when
- – mobs dont get pushed by blocks on sticky pistons.
- – When putting a sign in front of water it keeps running.
- – Command block messages are cut short in multiplayer, but not singleplayer.
- – CustomName tag loaded for entities (not Mobs) but not saved.
- – Trapped chest looks like regular chest in inventory/item frame.
- – The lightning's light illuminates deep caves.
- – Blazes glitch while riding a minecart.
- – Communication error when same hostname in se.rver list.
- – playerKillCount, totalKillCount always assigns the kill to the person, that did a first hit a player, even if he has been killed by someone else.
- – Jittery animation when walking.
- – Attacking wild wolves with any kind of projectiles (arrows, snowballs, potions) will cause any nearby tamed Wolves to attack their owner.
- – Ghast fireballs when stacked clip through ground; client-server issue.
- – Reloading a world while player is in moving minecart or riding a horse is glitchy in F5 mode.
- – Horses can be pushed into blocks and then take suffocation damage.
- – Ctrl+Click = Right Click on Mac not working.
- – Leads attached to mobs drop as items when right clicked in creative.
- – Direct Connect does not remember port.
- – Hay blocks can not be crafted back into wheat.
- – Gliding crosshair when on a saddled horse.
- – Unable to rename items back to default name.
- – Background of horse U.I. flips upside down when saddled.
- – Baby zombies are far too fast.
- – Cannot change horse armor like player armor by clicking with another armor piece on slot.
- – Dispensed renamed container minecarts do not remember the name.
- – Sprint does not happen straight away.
- – Comparator/hopper chaos.
- – Health boost resets additional health every 30 seconds.
- – 1 tick redstone repeater visual bug [FIXED].
- – Demo crashes when unable to find 'name' of a bound mousebutton.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Numlock enter not recognized as return.
- – rope part of the leash turns invisible in some angles.
- – custom health doesn't work anymore for custom spawners.
- – "Nether-fortress-only" mobs no longer spawning in previously generated fortresses.
- – Sound resets to 27%.
- – Unarmored horses appear as wearing diamond armor.
- – Distorted fonts when using a converted texturepack on startup.
- – Breaking sound and particles appear when placing water/lava into another source block.
- – Objective health doesn't show the correct health when you wear armor.
- – The "clear" command is causing a player in creative mode to be unable to move items in their inventory.
- – Taking dragon damage causes the player to leave GUI of an object.
- – /clear command causes problems with animations of held items.
- – Signs placed on fences don't have text.
- – Health regenerates slower on peaceful when riding an entity.
- – Trying to jump on an unsaddled horse, then equipping it with a saddle makes the Horse jump automatically.
- – 1.5.2 clients show server 1.6.1 as 1.3 in Multiplayer screen.
- – Servers have connection errors.
- – the /playsound command does not work with @a when >1 player passes the query.
- – Minecraft 1.6.1 demo has crashed.
- – Missing library starting the game.
- – Resourcepack crashes.
- – Nested colors in json chat don't work.
- – Mob's bame is not translated in death messages (fixed only on LAN).
- – Game unplayable / development console getting spammed with Stacktrace.
- – Cannot pick block lead in creative.
- – My tamed dog attempts to kill my horse.
- – No animals are present in new chunks in 1.6.1 or an old map.
Hopper: java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'. –
From the same version (reupload)
- – Item frame with clock breaks upon entering world.
- – Chat and Scoreboard showing the team name instead of player names.
- – Only baby zombies spawn.
- – Default vanilla font has certain broken characters when italic, such as /\()xkQ48%^.
- – English UK translation contains vulgar language for sponge.
The 1.6.2 pre-release server version was reuploaded later on July 5, 2013 to fix the server.jar and to fix an issue with paintings and item frames.
The 1.6.2 pre-release server version was reuploaded again later on July 5, 2013 to fix more issues with the server.jar.