July 8, 2013
|Other editions of 1.6.2|
1.6.2 is an update which mainly fixed bugs present in 1.6.1. While it was not the last update to 1.6, it was the last one before the snapshots of 1.7.2 started.
- Now spawn naturally.
- Baby zombies and baby zombie pigmen can also be rarely spawned from a spawn egg.
- Now remembers who tamed them.
- Texture file was removed.
- – Powered pistons drop as items in creative.
- – Player's and Horses head while riding having strange behavior when looking at the skin in the inventory.
- – When putting a sign in front of water it keeps running.
- – Trapped Chest looks like Regular Chest in inventory/item frame.
- – Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be.
- – Attacking wild Wolves with any kind of projectiles (arrows, snowballs, potions) will cause any nearby tamed Wolves to attack their owner.
- – Reloading a world while player is in moving Minecart or riding a horse is glitchy in F5 mode.
- – Horses can be pushed into blocks and then take suffocation damage.
- – Ctrl+Click = Right Click on Mac not working.
- – Unable to tie mobs to fence with less than 2 leads.
- – Leads attached to mobs drop as items when right clicked in creative.
- – Binding "sneak" to any mouse button and trying to mount an entity crashes the game.
- – Numlock enter not recognized as return.
- – Can't hit mobs while jumping on horses.
- – Direct connect does not remember port.
- – Rope part of the leash turns invisible in some angles.
- – Hay blocks can not be crafted back into wheat.
- – Gliding crosshair when on a saddled horse.
- – "Nether-Fortress-Only" mobs no longer spawning in previously generated fortresses.
- – Potion of weakness tooltip.
- – Unarmored horses appear as wearing diamond armor.
- – Baby zombies are far too fast.
- – "Ghost" horse armor - Can only be fixed by totally restarting Launcher. Shutting down client isn't enough.
- – Cannot change horse armor like player armor by clicking with another armor piece on slot.
- – Dispensed renamed container minecarts do not remember their name.
- – Attribute modifiers randomly run out when given via items.
- – Sprint does not happen straight away.
- – Distorted fonts when using a converted texture pack on startup.
- – "Resource packs" translation missing on crowdin.net.
- – Health Boost extra health vanishes on login.
- – Tamed wolf's health depleted upon world loading.
- – Health Boost and Absorption potions names do not show correctly.
- – Breaking sound and particles appear when placing water/lava into another source block.
- – Objective health doesn't show the correct health when you wear armor.
- – Water sounds when placing water from a bucket to water source reproduce twice.
- – The "clear" command is causing a player in creative mode to be unable to move items in their inventory.
- – Game crashes with a single frame compass.
- – Strength Potions being nerfed unintentionally [Not related to other strength issues].
- – Taking dragon damage causes the player to leave GUI of an object.
- – Comparator/hopper chaos.
- – If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work.
- – Superflat customization screen have format errors in Australian English/string is missing at crowdin.net.
- – /clear command causes problems with animations of held items.
- – Scoreboard "Health" out of sync (rounds down).
- – Health boost resets additional health every 30 seconds.
- – Crash at launch of game with invalid language selection.
- – Using /kill sets health to 2 billion.
- – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message.
- – Signs placed on fences don't have text.
- – Wearing armor with attribute and then holding identical armor removes the worn armor's effects.
- – Health regenerates slower on peaceful when riding an entity.
- – Blocks don't break while swimming.
- – Trying to jump on an unsaddled Horse, then equipping it with a saddle makes the Horse jump automatically.
- – 1.5.2 clients show server 1.6.1 as 1.3 in Multiplayer screen.
- – Servers have connection errors.
- – the /playsound command does not work with @a when >1 player passes the query.
- – Minecraft 1.6.1 demo has crashed.
- – Missing library starting the game.
- – Demo crashes when unable to find 'name' of a bound mouse button.
- – Resource pack crashes.
- – Nested colors in json chat don't work.
- – Mob's name is not translated in death messages (fixed only on LAN).
- – Game unplayable/development console getting spammed with stacktrace.
- – Cannot pick block lead in creative.
- – Item frame with clock breaks upon entering world.
- – Chat and Scoreboard showing the team name instead of player names.
- – Only baby zombies spawn.
- – Tame wolves try to kill horses.
- – Default vanilla font has certain broken characters when italic, such as /\()xkQ48%^.
- – English UK translation contains vulgar language for sponge.